I can't remember at any point in my life, where I did not have a passion for video games. Whether it was playing Commander Keen on our first PC, Pokemon Blue on my Game Boy or Team Fortress 2 in college, video games have always been a big part of my life. I decided to use that passion and pursue a career in making games for others to enjoy. After eight years in the industry, I have not looked back.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Dedicated team player with a strong work ethic.
- Excels under pressure in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Creative problem-solver skilled at designing and delivering products focused on
- interesting mechanics, user-friendly interfaces and positive user experiences.
- Punctual and adherent to deadlines with a proven willingness to go above and
- beyond client expectations.
- Organized and detail-focused.
- Quick learner with a passion for games.
- Video Game Designer at Red Meat Games, Halifax, NS (January 2018 - Present )
- Video Game Designer at Other Ocean Interactive, St. John’s, NL (March 2011 - June 2017 )
- Video Game Tester at Sculpin QA, St. John’s, NL (March 2010 - March 2011)
- C# Programmer at the Game Garage Program, Charlottetown, PEI (September 2010 - December 2010)
- Certificate in Mobile and Web Experience Design from Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON (December 2018)
- Diploma in Game Development from Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON (April 2009)
- Graduated from O’Donel High School, Mount Pearl, NL (June 2006)
- Newfoundland and Labrador 2018 Arts and Letters Award (Senior Digital Multi Media Division)